At N.Doe Caravans we offer international sales across Europe from our stock of modern static caravans. We have years of experience in selling to European countries including Poland, both to caravan traders on the continent and to private buyers.
As most caravan manufacturers are based in the UK, we’re perfectly placed to find you the right static or statics for your business, holiday park or private land, stocking highly sought after brands including ABI, Delta, Willerby, Atlas, Carnaby, Cosalt and many more.
To enquire about our international static caravan buying service for Europe, please call 01403 274 877 and select option one.
Process of buying our caravans from Europe
We make the process as simple as possible and have found that our European customers are able to buy quickly and efficiently from our stock.
After you make an enquiry by phone, email or contact form, we can help advise on the best static caravans for your requirements. Once a model or number of models have been chosen and agreed for sale, next steps include:
- The haulage method and company is arranged by you, the client, including all paperwork
- We will safely transport the static(s) to the relevant UK port ready for their journey to mainland Europe
- You will receive your exported statics based on the schedule organised with your haulage company
- We will be on hand if you have any questions on arrival of the static caravans, or if you decide to place a further order with us in the future
Based in Horsham, West Sussex we are within a suitable distance to the coast and major ports, including the Port of Southampton. Currently, when static caravans are exported they can travel tariff free to the EU (April 2021).
Why export from N.Doe Caravans?
- We have over 50 years’ experience as a caravan dealer
- We have regularly sold to Europe, Eastern Europe and Poland
- Our stock is high quality and modern with a frequent turnover
- We provide access to top brands at competitive prices
- We offer both used statics and brand new statics
As well as stocking top brands, we only stock models from the year 2000 onwards, with many being much more recent and modern. There is a fantastic choice of statics with double glazed windows, central heating, open plan living and a range of desirable mod cons, whether you are looking to resell, live in the unit, or rent out.
Contact us with your enquiry for European sales
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions about our static caravan stock, our European sales process, and how we can assist you in ordering multiple caravans.
We’re just a phone call or email away and will be happy to help in any way we can. Our opening hours are Mon- Fri 8am-5pm but we can be sent a message anytime via our contact form.